RUN MICHIGAN CHEAP
NEXT RACE: Father's Day - Northville 6/20
UPCOMING RACE: Cedar Springs 6/26 & Rochester 6/27
It is suggested that you Sign up online or mail in early. We do, however, allow day of race registration (for in-person events).
We have races all over Michigan's Lower Peninsula. Check Them Out! And don't forget to check out our Facebook page.
2021 Race Calendar
6/20 Father's Day - Northville
6/26 Cedar Springs
7/3 Freedom Run - Saranac
7/4 Freedom Run - Grand Rapids (Belmont)
8/1 Dearborn Heights
8/8 Traverse City
8/15 Lake Orion
9/6 Labor Day*
10/3 The Coffee Run*
10/30 Halloween - Saranac
10/31 Halloween - Midland
11/28 The Gobbler Run*
12/12 The Snowman Run*
More To Be Announced
MISSION: The goal of Frank Race Management is to create inexpensive quality opportunities for athletes of all abilities to challenge themselves and others. The RUN MICHIGAN CHEAP series was created with that goal in mind.
- We, respectfully, ask participants and spectators at races to maintain six feet (6ft / 2m) distance from anyone outside of their family group and wear a mask when they cannot.
- Do not race if you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 may include:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
- Hand sanitizer is available at registration/snack desk before, during and after the race.
- Post-race snacks are individually wrapped granola bars and crackers. Water is bottled.
- All races are chip timed. Runners have the option of staggering their start. Racer must be cross the starting line within 10 MINUTES of official race start.