IN PERSON & VIRTUAL RACE OPTIONS
The Suttons Bay Edition of the Run Michigan Cheap Series will consist of a 1/2 marathon, 10k and 5k.
This race will take place on the TART trail system, starting at Suttons Bay TART Trailhead close to 109 4th St in Suttons Bay. (On 4th Street, West of M22 in Sutton's Bay)
*Address is approximate. Parking on Trailhead is limited but on the street parking and overflow parking available nearby*
- We, respectfully, ask participants and spectators at races to maintain six feet (6ft / 2m) distance from anyone outside of their family group and wear a mask when they cannot.
- We require racers and spectators to bring masks to wear during registration / check in.
- Do not race if you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 may include:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
- All races are chip timed. Runners have the option of staggering their start. Racer must be cross the starting line within 10 MINUTES of official race start.
- Hand sanitizer is available at registration/snack desk before, during and after the race.
- Post-race snacks are individually wrapped granola bars and crackers. Water is bottled.